Saturday 26 July 2014

My names Zoe and I'm a carb addict!

Soooooo it's just over two weeks to my friends wedding and my dress doesn't fit arghhhhhhhhh. After months of being good and dropping half a stone back in February I treated myself to a lovely fitted floral number for my friends upcoming nuptials. It was a bit of a steal as it was from coast and reduced from over £100 to just under £40 so I couldn't resist it (I do love a bargain). Anyway jump forward to last night and after months of being hidden away in my wardrobe I decided I best try it on. Sheer horror struck as I realised it was on the tight side! Now I'm not shy of the fact that I love my food. I enjoy cooking and trying new things and I'm also partial to a nice cake or pastry but my down fall is carbs. Bread, potatoes, pasta, rice you name it I can't live without it. I can easily give up chocolate and wine and all sugar in my tea etc but don't ask me to stop eating potatoes! And now I'm facing having to do just that. A nutrition conscious friend of mine reckons if I cut them out for a couple of weeks it will be enough combined with my exercise routine to lose a few pounds to make the dress more comfortable. The things we women do in the name of fashion and vanity lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment