Monday 29 July 2013

"Insanity" workout yes I definately am mental

So for just under two weeks now I have been doing Shaun T's Insanity workout in a bid to get back to my pre baby weight! And in that moment I lay on the floor in a sweaty mess everyday I understand why they called it Insanity. It was my darling hubby who persuaded (more like forced me) to do it lol.But I have to say I'm glad he did! And trust me saying that it hard. The workout utilises several different high intensity interval training workouts planned out for you with 1 rest day a week. And it is cardio,cardio,cardio,cardio lol. Trust me when I say even the warm up is enough to get you pouring all over the floor but I can honestly say it is actually enjoyable even if it is tough. The trainer and his gaggle of skinny and ripped assistants :( bounce and jump along with you and the workout is easy to follow even for a novice like me.So if you are looking for an at home workout that will quite literally kick your butt! This is one I can recommend.And who knows in 60 days time I may be able to come back and show you all the results........

No comments:

Post a Comment